Justice Grown is a vertically integrated cannabis company operating in eight (8) states. Our company was founded in 2014 by civil rights attorneys who are passionately committed to righting the past wrongs of cannabis prohibition. We work directly with adversely impacted communities and individuals to ensure they are partners in the profits and progress resulting from cannabis decriminalization. We believe cannabis is an effective medicine that should be safely available to adults who choose to legally use it for their health and well-being. We seek to provide safe, legal access to cannabis products, use sustainable methods in farming and production, and are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment for our team members.
Justice Grown is seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant to drive accountability and project completion within our Senior Management Team. Reporting to our CEO, this role will quarterback project accountability and team productivity through relentless schedule management and prioritization.
Specific accountability of this position includes:
· Maintains a high level of confidentiality
· Assists the CEO in managing e-mail communications by reviewing, summarizing, and prioritizing correspondence and drafting responses where required
· Coordinates meetings and agendas for the Senior Management Team; and ensures team members are progressing on action items via project tracking tools
· Arranges travel and accommodations and submits expense reports for reimbursement
· Manages personal and professional scheduling for the CEO performing complex calendar management tasks
· Collaborates with the CEO to prepare presentations, budgets, reports, and routine correspondence
· Assists the CEO in researching and troubleshooting issues
· Maintains the company’s organizational charts, directories, and vendor contact information files
· Event life-cycle management including scheduling, set-up, travel arrangements and catering agreements
· Assists in the administration of the company’s reward and recognition programs
· Assists in the administration of the company’s community service and volunteer programs
· Performs administrative and office support functions (mail, fax, copy, office supply and business card ordering, etc.)
· Performs other related duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, an Abilities:
· Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Project Management or similar program of study
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Exceptional customer service skills with the proven ability to interact with employees and customers at all organizational levels
· Three or more years of experience in an administrative support role reporting directly to upper management
· Superb written and verbal communication skills
· Strong time-management skills with the demonstrated ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams and other office productivity tools, with the aptitude to quickly learn new software and systems
Justice Grown provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available for full time employees.
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.