Justice Grown PA is committed to providing patients with the highest quality legal, safe and effective cannabis products, services and resources available. With our roots in social justice, our team is committed to patient care and support while giving back to the communities where we operate.
Justice Grown PA is seeking a per diem Physician or Pharmacist to fill in for as needed coverage at its Edwardsville and Dickson City Dispensaries. This medical professional will lead the patient care team to provide patients with the best possible service and support while supervising all activities at the dispensary, ensuring regulatory compliance and promoting best business practices. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is highly organized with great attention to detail and superior leadership and management skills. S/He should have experience supervising staff and coordinating multi-faceted operations.
- Consult with patients in the PA Medical Marijuana Program to educate and recommend quantities and forms of Medical Cannabis to treat qualifying conditions.
- Supervise sales floor activity, Patient Care Advocates and point of sales transactions.
- Aid in management of inventory including regular physical inventory counts, maintenance of appropriate inventory levels, coordination of purchase orders, supervision of deliveries and transport manifests, oversight of sales floor inventory, and supervision of all other activities with respect to inventory management.
- Provide point of contact for registered physicians, health care providers and patients.
- Ensure compliance with State regulations and JG’s Standard Operating Procedures while maintaining all systems at the facility including security.
- Cash management ability.
- Assist with community outreach events.
- Help with all facets of site operation.
- Physical demands of the job frequently include sitting and/or standing for long periods of time and lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Degree and PA State Board licensing as a Physician or Pharmacist.
- Willingness to complete 4+ hour Department of Health approved training course
- Experience managing staff and inventory
- Knowledge of QuickBooks POS is desirable
- Knowledge of cannabis use for medical purposes preferred
- Knowledge of POS systems, excel and cash management desirable
- State and Federal Background check required
- No criminal history
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements, or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise job, or to require that other/different tasks be performed as assigned at any time and without notice.
Justice Grown provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available for full time employees.
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.