Justice Grown is a vertically integrated cannabis company operating in eight (8) states. Our company was founded in 2014 by civil rights attorneys who are passionately committed to righting the past wrongs of cannabis prohibition. We work directly with adversely impacted communities and individuals to ensure they are partners in the profits and progress resulting from cannabis decriminalization. We believe cannabis is an effective medicine that should be safely available to adults who choose to legally use it for their health and well-being. We seek to provide safe, legal access to cannabis products, use sustainable methods in farming and production, and are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment for our Team Members.
The company is seeking experienced, personable and computer literate security professionals to join its security team in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
Description of Duties
Security guards regularly interact with patients, utilize surveillance and seed-to-sale software, monitor the premises and provide a safe and secure environment for patients, staff, and neighbors.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Greet and check patients in to software system
- Answer phones and schedule appointments
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting / emergency equipment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol building and perimeter
- Proven work experience
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures / protocols
- Must have excellent public relations/customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Ability to interface with the public in congenial manner
- Collaborative, team oriented and compassionate
- Integrity and professionalism
- Must be willing to work on a part-time basis
- Applicants will be required to complete mandated criminal background check (Federal and State) and a 2-hour, online training course.
- Prior law enforcement experience strongly preferred.
- Taser training and certification strongly preferred.
Job Type: Part-time
Justice Grown provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available for full time employees.
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.